Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Daybook

I think I would like to start an occasional entry called a Daybook. Here is the first:

For Today...

Outside my window...Cold, cloudy spring weather with some snowflakes

I am thinking... I wish Ellie would progress in labor

From the learning rooms... Since it is Holy Week we are working on math and religion and reading only.

I am thankful for... the approaching birth of a new grandchild

From the kitchen... Went out to dinner at Cancun Restaurant with Grandma and the kids

I am wearing... jeans, red turtleneck and my best, most comfortable sneakers

I am reading... The Cleaving of Christendom by Warren Carroll

I am hoping... sunshine and warmer temperatures and a beautiful Easter

I am creating... a mess as usual.

I am hearing... the kids trying to get in from the locked back door. John Paul weedwacking.

Around the house...library books from the trip there yesterday and school books all over the dining room

One of my favorite things... reading to my kids

No comments: