Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Daybook

For Today

Outside my Window Beautiful flowers, birds in the trees

I am Thinking Of Sam interviewing at P&G; of organizing the school year for the fall

From the Learning Rooms On our summer schedule of 3 math lessons a week, religion lessons as usual and one art class a week

I am thankful for a great husband, great kids, a steady job for Mark

From the kitchen Cold grilled chicken on a great salad with whole wheat rolls

I am wearing black workout shorts and a pink workout top

I am reading
All of a Kind Family to Kateri and Max

I am hoping That Grace's birthmarks are nothing to worry about

I am creating my own workbox system

I am hearing
baseball conversation between the boys

Around the house lots of baby stuff, high chairs, swings, toys - lots of babysitting of grandkids this week.

One of my favorite things
playing with my grandkids

No comments: